Choosing a gym might seem as simple as getting on Google or Yelp and finding a gym that’s easy to drive to. But beyond geography and reviews, there’s more you need to consider when choosing a gym if you want it to be a long-term and successful relationship.
Things you need to observe and consider when choosing a gym:
- What is your main reason to go to a gym? Weight loss? See and be seen? Health? Train for a specific event? Social outlet? Other?
- The gym members: Who attends this gym? What is the community vibe? Does it match with who you are?
- The gym management: Who runs this facility and what are their priorities? Do they align with yours?
- The cleanliness of the gym: How does the gym look and feel?
- Can the gym show you results that recent members have achieved? You want to know the gym knows what they are talking about and more importantly can lead you to your goal!
- Does the gym guarantee results? You work hard for your money and you want what you pay for right? A gym can’t stay in business if they back up their results with a money back guarantee for very long. There are a lot of pretenders out there, so be careful.
- Trust your gut. If you believe the gym can deliver what you want, you like the people and management and the place is clean along with a money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! (except for that unwanted extra weight in your trouble spots, of course!)
Before committing to a gym, get a day pass or a week pass to really experience the culture, the management, and the general feel of it. Ask yourself if it feels like a good fit and if it is in alignment with your goals. Do you believe the gym can get you to your goals? The better a match for you your gym is, the more likely you’ll be to want to stay there and keep pushing toward your goals. In an ideal world, you’ll tap into a community that will motivate you and hold you accountable. You will meet likeminded people that you truly love being around. They will become your friends.
Altman Fitness is a results driven and energetic fitness and fat loss workout facility that includes motivation, accountability, nutrition guidance and dynamic resistance training; all designed to get you the body that you want in a safe, fun and non-intimidating atmosphere. We change lives and bodies from the inside out. If we sound like a good fit, we would love the opportunity to serve you. Your risk free consultation includes:
- 3 Free Afterburn Workouts
- Personal goals analysis and review
- Preview and explanation of our services and how to use them to your maximum benefit
- Chance to ensure that you feel comfortable with us
*All programs covered by our 30 Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee*
And there you have it, your 7 Factors to Consider to Chose a Gym. Good luck! 🙂
Your Fitness and Fat Loss Guy,