Think about hot water.
At 211 degrees Fahrenheit you can make a good cup of tea.
But one degree more – 212 Fahrenheit – and you create steam….that can power a 100 ton train!
That’s why in life it’s vital you seek out the one extra degree of difference that…
• Makes a ‘good’ body…a great body you love
• Turns your current health….into the best health to last a lifetime
• And your ‘good’ mindset….into an unstoppable mindset that you can do anything
Kaizen (???), Japanese for “improvement”, or “change for the better” refers to philosophy or practices that focus upon continuous improvement of processes in manufacturing, engineering, game development, and business management. This same concept can be easily adapted to fitness and weight loss. Just one percent of change can be the difference between that hot cup of tea and the steam that can power that 100 ton steam engine.
Small daily changes allow you to achieve a boiling point…and power ahead.
Meet Cara, an Altman Fitness Bootcamp member for the last 16 months.
One of the little shifts that allowed Cara to go from 255 lbs, pre-diabetic, joint issues, and literally at rock bottom to losing 90lbs and 80 inches, no longer pre-diabetic and feeling unstoppable….was transforming her ‘self-image’.
Cara found that even though she had left behind her ‘old life’….she still had old beliefs dragging her down…
“I am not smart enough”…”I am no good” ….’I am a loser’ etc.
Cara changed these beliefs by immersing herself around inspiring influences.
• She listened only to the positive people in her life…
• She spent time with high achieving people…
• She ridded her life of toxic relationships…
• And she took new positive actions each day!